- May 19
The Essence of Strategic Planning: Getting to the Heart of Getting Things Done What are the silent killers of successful strategy execution? Which ones are currently working against your strategy? How can you improve your strategic planning process so that more “blind spots” are uncovered and addressed BEFORE they completely sabotage execution or undermine results?
These and other critical strategic planning and execution questions are addressed in this CEO Climb Event on the Essence of Strategy. The Essence of Strategy system combines Sherrin Ingram’s proprietary strategy filtering and vetting processes to uncover strategy blind spots with her leading-edge research in neuroscience and performance management into a simple step-by-step process that helps leaders at all levels support the execution of specific strategies.
The system teaches leaders how to avoid many of the common strategic planning mistakes and hidden strategy execution pitfalls that undermine employee engagement and stifle consistent progress on key strategies. These are not just theoretical concepts. These are strategies and tools with a proven track record of success for increasing strategy alignment and turning proactive personal development into an organization’s competitive advantage.
What you will learn from this CEO Climb Event on the Essence of Strategic Planning:
- 9 proven ways to uncover hidden obstacles to consistent execution.
- Hidden pitfalls that can undermine the strategic planning process, consistent execution, and employee engagement.
- A step-by-step process for developing a personalized strategy support plan to boost performance and alignment with a strategic initiative.
Value to CEOs and Leaders: In this practical and interactive webinar, Sherrin provides attendees with practical solutions they can begin using immediately in two key areas:
- How to Vet Your Strategies BEFORE Execution.
- How to Align Strategic Initiatives with Leadership Development.
Sherrin provides attendees with a framework for vetting their strategies, identifying their strategy blind spots, and addressing the roots of their execution challenges. By the end of the presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Understand how to use the 9 filters for vetting a strategy.
- Proactively identify blind spots in their strategies.
- Share materials and templates with their teams to empower them to excel in their assignments and meet the expectations of the organization.