10 New Leaders Program
Are you looking for solutions to engage your team, enhance efficiency and purpose across the organization, and leave your greatest legacy? Dame Leadership offers trusted resources and services to provide engagement, inspiration, accountability and thought partnership for your goals. With the 10 New Leaders project, we invest in emerging leaders and equip them to move their organizations forward and grow in their roles.
What Is the 10 New Leaders Program?
Dame Leadership started the 10 New Leaders program over 5 years ago to give back and help the next generation become better leaders and make a positive impact on their world. People don’t quit jobs, they quit bad leaders. Through the 10 New Leaders program, we seek to put more great leaders into the world who are aligned with their purpose and hungry improve. The new leaders in the program will receive several vital resources:
- A group of peers who you can learn and grow with.
- A Meet and greet peer networking event including past participants who continue to grow and flourish in their careers.
- 60 days of membership in an Executive Peer Group
- 60 days of Executive Coaching from a Dame Leadership coach
- Evolution Leadership Conference attendance
- Access to the VIP lunch with the Evolution Annual Conference speakers
- 05/23/22 – Applications Are Live and Open For All To Submit.
- 07/15/22 – Application Deadline.
- 07/26/22 – Winners are Announced!
- 08/17/22 – Kick-off Meet & Greet at the Hilton in Harrisburg, PA.
- 08/25/22 – First Peer Group Meeting held at the Hilton in Harrisburg, PA.
- 09/12/22 – Second Peer Group Meeting held at the Hilton in Harrisburg, PA.
- 10/04/22 – Evolution Leadership Conference at Spooky Nook Sports in Manheim, PA.
- Two coaching sessions will be scheduled with your coach at a time that works for both calendars.
2022 10 New Leaders
Owner, Rogue Sol TrainingLearn More
Location Leader for Upper Darby, APR Supply Co.Learn More
Director of Data Analytics, Dutch Valley Food DistributorsLearn More
Care Coordinator, FirstLight Home Care of the Capital RegionLearn More
Lorien Reese Mahay
Executive Director, Theatre HarrisburgLearn More
Relationship Manager, Members 1st FCULearn More
Owner, MG4TechLearn More
Project Executive, Wohlsen Construction CompanyLearn More
Danielle L. Bowers
Democratic Executive Director of the Rourism and Recreational Development Committee , Pennsylvania House of RepresentativesLearn More
CPA, Boyer & RitterLearn More
A Special Thank You
to our distinguished judges
Una Martone – Leadership Harrisburg Area
Brandi Hunter-Davenport – Triad Strategies
Kara Luzik Canale – Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDEC