10 New Leaders Project
The application period is now closed. Thank you to all the applicants that applied. The judges are reviewing and scoring all applications. The selected 10 New Leaders will be announced on July 26th.
Are you looking for solutions to engage your team, enhance efficiency and purpose across the organization, and leave your greatest legacy? Dame Leadership offers trusted resources and services to provide engagement, inspiration, accountability and thought partnership for your goals. With the 10 New Leaders project, we invest in emerging leaders and equip them to move their organizations forward and grow in their roles.
What Is the 10 New Leaders Project?
Dame Leadership started the 10 New Leaders program over 6 years ago to give back and help the next generation become better leaders and make a positive impact on their world. People don’t quit jobs, they quit bad leaders. Through the 10 New Leaders program, we seek to put more great leaders into the world who are aligned with their purpose and hungry improve. The new leaders in the program will receive several vital resources:
- A group of peers who you can learn and grow with.
- A Meet and greet peer networking event including past participants who continue to grow and flourish in their careers.
- 60 days of membership in an Executive Peer Group
- 60 days of Executive Coaching from a Dame Leadership coach
- Evolution Leadership Conference attendance
- Access to the VIP lunch with the Evolution Annual Conference speakers
- 04/14/23 – Applications Are Live and Open For All To Submit.
- 06/23/23 – Application Deadline.
- 07/26/23 – Winners are Announced!
- 08/16/23 – Kick-off Meet & Greet at Ever Grain Brewing in Camp Hill, PA
- 8/30/23 – First Peer Group Meeting held at the Hilton in Harrisburg, PA.
- 9/22/23 – Second Peer Group Meeting held at the Hilton in Harrisburg, PA.
- 10/03/23 – Evolution Leadership Conference at Spooky Nook Sports in Manheim, PA.
- Two coaching sessions will be scheduled with your coach at a time that works for both calendars.
2023 10 New Leaders
Chief Operating Officer, EndersLearn More
Systems Engineer, GEALearn More
Marketing and Business Development , STEM-UP NetworkLearn More
Director of Events, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDCLearn More
Director of Pre-construction, Inch & Co ConstructionLearn More
Plant Operations Manager, Dutch Valley Food DevelopmentLearn More
HR Manager, Relevant Home CareLearn More
Advancement Officer, Harrisburg University of Science and TechnologyLearn More
Founder and CEO, Searcher FilmsLearn More
Director of Marketing & Communications, Conte Wealth AdvisorsLearn More
A Special Thank You
to our distinguished judges
Kara Luzik Canale – Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDEC
Julie Webb – Mid Penn Bank
Karen Young – HR Resolutions
Hector Ortiz – Penn State Health